Larry Ferlazzo’s blog is titled appropriately : Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day for Teaching ELL, ESL, and EFL. What caught my attention is that he is compiling lists of web resources that contain great sites that should be kept in mind not only for a variety of reference questions, regardless of the English language ability of the person asking the question, but for the many great tools and resources that we can use in library training and education.
A few of his 2007 lists:
- Best Web 2.0 Applications for Education
- Best Science Websites for Students and Teachers
- Best Online Learning Games
- Best Social Studies Websites
- Best Search Engines for ESL/EFL Learners
There are more beyond these, and his blog is a constant review/overview/discussion of web sites and resources.
found via TechCrunch